Blog Hits

JohnMcCain.com
Click to visit ProudConservative.com

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Democrat or Republican

I read this and I don't know who the author of it is. It's really funny and surprisingly accurate. So here it is:

You’re walking through the parking garage with your son. Suddenly, an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.

You are CCW certified and legally carrying your Glock 23. You are an expert shot and you have only seconds before he reaches you and your child.

What do you do?

Democrat’s Answer

Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my son think?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he’d be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my son get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this garage so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a bake sale and buy some video cameras for this place. Cameras would make these poor misguided people think twice.

This is all so confusing!

I need to discuss this with some friends over a latte’ and try to come to a consensus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Republican’s Answer:BANG!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Straight Talk on McCain said...

When will the real McCain finally stand up to Obama? http://straighttalkonmccain.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I f anybody is interested in another pro-republican, pro-conservative, pro-life, pro-family digital newsletter, its called the Republican Post and i believe the writer is brilliant (the more republican voices out their, the louder our message is). If you are interested, send an email to: republicanpost@gmail.com and you will be automatically signed up for it.

Terry said...

To true!

Terry

http://fightusa.blogspot.com