Blog Hits

JohnMcCain.com
Click to visit ProudConservative.com

Sunday, July 13, 2008

ConList

Sorry I have been away for so long I was on a trip. I have recently been added to Urbans Conservative's ConList (List of Best Conservative Blogs on the Internet)! The right wing blog "Urban Conservative" is one of the most popular conservative blogs on the internet so being added to this list is quite the honor. Since I have been added to this list I have recieved the honor of getting to place a banner that recognizes this blog as one of the best. It is on the righthand side of the blog. Click on the banner or follow this link: http://www.urbanconservative.com/2007/02/13/best-conservative-blogs-on-the-internet/#comments to see "Republicans Forever" on the list in the "R's" section.

No comments: